- About Us
- Order Center
- Global Sourcing
MINNESOTA RUBBER AND PLASTICS is a global solutions provider of elastomer and thermoplastic components and assemblies to the medical and pharmaceutical, transportation, water and power industries. With over 70 years of experience in engineering design and advanced materials development, we are a technology leader in the miniaturization of parts for demanding applications.
Features & Benefits
- Full selection of process solutions (overmolding, 2-shot, etc.)
- Optimize complex geometries
- Meet tight tolerance targets
- High precision shot control
- Final inspection in 10,000 & 100,000 clean room environment — ISO Class 8
- Press capacity down to 5 ton
- Accurately produce parts weighing less than 0.1g
Why partner with Minnesota Rubber and Plastics?
- Full range of manufacturing processes
- Integrated components
- Proprietary compounds that meet regulatory requirements
- Design development expertise
- Global manufacturing footprint
Let us solve your MICRO application needs!
For simple geometry using our standard APEX material portfolio lead time is 1-5 weeks after receipt of order; quantities up to 100 pieces per tool cavity. [Note: This is dependent on the complexity of the geometry and part size.] For other customized design and material(s) please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-927-1422 for a quotation.
Minnesota Rubber and Plastic’s standard APEX material portfolio is widely used in commercial applications for the medical and pharmaceutical, transportation, water and power industries.
For more information on our standard APEX material portfolio please contact our Regional Sales Manager in your area or one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1(800)927-1422. Utilizing high performance elastomers and thermoplastics our team of experts will identify the right material for your application.
Minnesota Rubber Micro-Molding Fact Sheet (PDF)
©2017 Minnesota Rubber and Plastics - Site Map